Sunday, April 30, 2006

Making the best of being on house arrest


Snacking in the garden
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Early this morning, we had to set the ticker back to 0 days without barfing. Thankfully, it was only once, and even though Eli's still cranky (understandable...this flu really is the worst) he seems to be doing better.

Because we were nervous about taking him out anywhere, we just took Eli out in his stroller in our garden. He is so different outside, he's much more calm. He does get fussy if you stop for too long though, but we found that if we just let Bazil lick him in the face, he settles down. Franz and I are wondering when Eli's going to grow out of licking Bazil back because I don't think people will think its cute when a ten year old is making out with his dog. Or maybe they will, I guess we'll find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say as I blame you for being so cautious. I hope all of you get better soon (Even Kim) its no fun being sick. Who ever invented any kind of bug ought to be shot.

Anonymous said...

What a great looking garden you guys have done really well.