Our Easter was pretty mellow but fun all the same. We had a mini Easter egg hunt, which consisted of Eli chasing around little plastic eggs filled with puffies (I know, he should have had something a little more special, but after Saturday's buffet of sugar, I thought it was best to stick to something somewhat healthy. I also thought about putting cheese in the eggs, but decided against it when I thought about one of the eggs getting lost and then stincking up the house, or worse, Eli finding the moldy cheese and eating it and having to run to the emergency room.) He enjoyed crawling around after the eggs quite a bit, but liked it even better when Mister joined in on the action by bunny kicking (he's so festive) one of the eggs.
Nani and GG (great grandma) came over for Easter dinner, which suprisingly, turned out very well. Nani is guilty of providing these bunny ears...I would have to say that Eli put up with them very well, much better than I expected. He actually kept them on his head for more than three seconds, which was longer than anyone else would have.
Because Saturday was so tough on Eli, he slept for a good portion of the afternoon, which was a bit of a bummer for our guests, since he's the main attraction. But when he woke up, he made it worth the wait as he showed everyone how he can play the guitar with his tongue. How many people do you know who can do that?
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
But he knew that Wabbit was for dinner.
I'm so sorry I missed the festivities! Kiss,Kiss, hop,hop hop!
That picture of the two of you is just too cute!
Yes its is just too too cute!
Post a Comment