Eli's new thing is speaking to us in morse code. He's constantly clicking. He's impressed with himself about it too. I just wish that I knew what he was saying...it seems like its pretty interesting stuff.
Today we're hoping to go to the park with Julie and Galen. Hoping is the key word. The forecast is predicting rain, but I'm in denial (I now get why grandpa Dill sends out countless emails about the weather in Washington...its necessary to tell everyone how miserable the weather can make you). Eli actually enjoys the park and REALLY enjoys the company of other kids, so if the Rain Gods are listening, please wait until after four to do your thing. Eli would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pray to the rain gods for us as well. We need it bad!!
Post a Comment