Well, I've been a very bad little blogger. But, I have an excuse: the past few days have been nutso phycho and I haven't had a lot of free time.
Franz's neck has been really bothering him, so today he had to have another injection, which should hopefully last longer than the last one (the first one only lasted a little under a month). Fortunately for us, Sona had the day off so she could watch Eli. Finally, we had a day without rain, so they were able to go for a walk. She said that Eli yelled at everyone, and I don't doubt it.
Its so hard having Franz in pain all the time. I can see it in his face when he holds/plays with Eli. He won't not play with him, because he can't resist that kid, but I know it hurts him to do so, and that kills me. I (and I am sure Franz does too) can't WAIT for him to feel better.
Just to backtrack, yesterday, Eli and I took Franz to work. Eli hadn't been there in a while, so many of Franz's coworkers came out of the woodwork to play with Eli. Franz's friend Horsito, who has a 19 month old, played with Eli quite a bit. You can definately tell the difference between the people who have kids and who don't. Dominic, who doesn't have kids, asked Eli, "Hey, how's it going?" in the same exact tone he asked me that question, where as Horisto played with Eli, and Eli loved it. At one point, Horisto asked Eli where his mama was, and Eli immeadiately looked over at me. I was so flattered.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tell Franz to get better soon, and Eli is just so cute in the tub.
I hope you are feeling better Franz! Eli needs you for a long time ,Mom
Help, those fishies are biting me.
Ignore that last comment it was placed by a loon.
Post a Comment