Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good Day Sunshine!


Good Day Sunshine!
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Man, I must talk to the Rain Gods more often. They really came through for us today...yesterday, it POURED nonstop, where today, it felt like it was summer...in Miami.

Because of the wonderful weather, we did get to go to the park with Galen and Julie. This was the only picture I got to take before my camera died. I wish I could have gotten Eli eating his first fist full of sand, but c'est la vie, this will have to do.

Eli liked the swing a lot, but not as much as the stearing wheel that was mounted on one of the play structures. He's really into spinning things, but with an added bonus: he likes to close his eyes and stick out his toungue and lick whatever it is he is spinning. Don't worry, folks, I put a stop to him licking the stearing wheel. Thats just gross.

I am wondering if its wrong that the only thing Eli wants to eat is cheese...BUT REALLY....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a way cool picture now if only I could figure out my mom's camera. It has a lot of pics on the memory card and can not seem to figure it all out.