Friday, April 21, 2006

Just when things started getting better...


One day, you will be mine...
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Today has been rough. Last night, Eli didn't sleep well and that theme has carried on through today. I would really like his funky little stint to end soon. Please.

He was rubbing his ear a bunch this morning, so I figured that just to be on the safe side, I should take him to the doctor. To be truthful, I was kind of hoping that something was wrong, and maybe that would exlplain why he's been so difficult. But in the end, there was nothing wrong with him, and he's just randomly being fussy.

Franz has had this reaccuring dream where Eli is falling, and his response to this is to save him by grabbing him. How heroic. HOWEVER, in real life, he sits up, and grabs my face like a bowling ball, trying to stick his fingers in my eyes. What I don't understand is, why doesn't he try and grab a blanket? Or a pillow? Or even my arm? WHY MY FACE? Last night was like the third time this has happened...as if I need more reasons to wake up in the middle of the night...

No comments: