Saturday, April 01, 2006

Getting you up to speed

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...my computer was being poopy and I was having a bout of the lazies.

The Cliff Note's of the last few days:

Eli slept through the night for five days in a row, but for the last two nights has fallen off the wagon and gone back to his old ways.

He is still crawling.

He has gotten really weird about eating. Before, I couldn't shovel the food in fast enough, but now he seems too distracted to eat. Its frustrating.

Yesterday I wanted to go get Eli a haircut, but didn't because MapQuest sucks and I couldn't find the salon.

Today in swim class, Eli, for the first time, walked across the foam mat (see the swim class picture. That blue thing that the kids are on is what Eli walked across) with the teacher and I holding both of his hands. I was shocked. In previous weeks when we tried this, Eli would try and attack the mat and we would have to drag him across it. But not this week. He was a pro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He must be thinking yum oatmeal.