Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The newest member of Team Zissou


The newest member of Team Zissou
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Hey people...make that FOUR nights in a row now! I should have Franz make a ticker of how many nights in a row Eli sleeps...but maybe not...it would be so sad to have to reset it.

So we are getting a sneak peak into our future...with Eli on the floor more , he GRABS EVERYTHING (also...it appears that because we have two dogs and two cats that I have to vacuum at least once a day so Eli doesn't poop hairballs). This weekend will be spent baby proofing. And I'm sure it will extend beyond Saturday and Sunday as Eli will gladly point out our mistakes and pull them on his head.

Kim made Eli this hat. I love it, but more importantly, Eli loves it. We picked out the yarn together last week, and I pulled out the horribly bright red yarn that you see here, and Eli immeadiately started tearing at it and putting it in his mouth. But even he couldn't have known how damn cute he was going to look in it. Thank you Kim. Thank you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're so welcome! I'm glad you and Eli like it!! And I'm glad it looks like he's got room to grow, too!! See you two this afternoon!

Franz said...

Eli, happy 10 month birthday!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy ten months Eli and many more.

Your Cousin
Beth

P.S. Mom and Dad say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hi,I predict Eli will sleep an hour later tomarrow morning

Anonymous said...

I bet Eli doesn't have a clock! Got a rolex?

Anonymous said...

I bet he didn't sleep an hour later. He probaby just got up earlier instead.