Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Babies make nice wall hangings


Babies make nice wall hangings
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Today, Sona and I took Eli to Oceana pool for some mid week swimming. I figured since Eli loves swimming so much that we should try to do it more than once a week. But there was a small problem...Oceana is MUCH colder than La Petit Bouleen, so poor little Eli shivered (not to mention Sona) the whole time. He didn't splash once, in fact, he was stiff as a board. However, because he wasn't all wiggly made it so that I could do the back stroke with him resting on my belly. I liked that, but I'm not sure that Eli did.

After swimming, Sona, Eli, and I picked up the coveted Girl Scout Cookies from Kim at the gym. I ordered seven boxes of them. SEVEN. Poor Eli is going to have a big fat cow for a mom by the time Girl Scout Cookie season is over.

Yesterday, Eli went to the doctor for his nine month appointment. To our surprise, he only needed one shot, and because Eli is the strongest baby in the world (I'm allowed to think this), he didn't even blink, let alone cry when he got the shot. He's my hero.

We also learned that Eli is in the lower 5th percentile in weight, surprise suprise. He weighs 16 lbs and 15 oz. He's 26 inches long, which puts him in the 16th percentile for height. And I don't remember what his head was, but the percentile was 45, which means he's got a normal sized head on a little body. He's a lolly pop. But I don't know anyone who doesn't like lolly pops, so there.

3 comments:

Franz said...

I LOVE wall babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Nailed to the wall or is that a curtain ra?

Anonymous said...

Eli said "Don't hate me because I'm cute."