The other day Franz and I watched a video of Eli when he was less than a month old and he was making those little newborn noises that I forgot I loved. So today's post is going to be all about the little Eli things that he's not going to do forever that I love so much.
1. The little noises that he makes when he's eating. Most people hate it when other people smack their food, but for some reason, Eli's smacking is adorable.
2. His little sneezes. I wonder when those stop being cute. I'm sure that my sneezes were once cute, but they sure aren't anymore.
3. Our new bath time game. I put all of the foam letters in the bath and Eli looks like he's in the middle of an alphebet soup. Then I put them all up on the sides of the tub, and he rips them all down. I don't think this translates; you just have to trust me, its pretty cute.
4. How he looks at me when I come to get him out of his crib (most of the time). Usually, he see's me and gives me the biggest smile, as if to say, "I'm so happy you're here! I missed you so much!".
5. How he tries so hard to say "fish". Everyone repeats it to him, "fish. Fiiiisssshhh". And he looks at you so intently, and all his can muster is, "ffffff".
6. How he looks like a fish out of water when he tries to crawl. He's flat on his belly, with his arms and legs flailing and kicking. He tries so hard. One day he'll get it, I just know it.
7. When he says, "Na na nanana na nana nana na na" when he's scolding someone (usually me).
8. How he farts when he tries really hard to do something. He usually does it when he's trying to crawl or trying to grab something just out of reach. And the best part is that he doesn't even flinch, even if the rest of the room is howling.
9. When I pick him up when he's upset and he sighs and stops crying and everything seems to be better. I hope I can make everything better for him all the time.
10. When we're waiting to get in the swimming pool, he practically jumps out of my arms to get to the water.
11. How he gets so excited whenever Franz walks in the room.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like you can get fish and fart together.
That is so sweet!! I was trying to get him to say "fish" the other day, too, and it was a not so much. I think we should get an "alphabet soup" picture soon because it sounds adorable!
12. His little baby giggle when you tickle under his arms or the inside part of his leg.
13. How he loves it when you whisper in his ear :-)
14. His awesome block head :-)
Aw!
Post a Comment