Ok. I've been afraid to post this, but since I've told most of you who read this already, I figured it's time to post it: Eli has slept through the night for the past THREE DAYS. He wakes up between 5:45 and 6:30, but hey, that's fine by me. Real people wake up at these times, so I'll take it. The true test is to see if he keeps it up. Hopefully, I didn't just jinx myself.
Also...since he's the kind of guy who likes to do everything at once, Eli started crawling yesterday! He's not too fast or coordinated, but he moves, so that's all that matters. I figure he'll improve with a little practice. Now we have to do some SERIOUS baby proofing.
Today I had to get my tire fixed (annoying) but that resulted in us FINALLY being able to visit Lisa and Hailey. Hailey is such a sweetheart! The moment I saw her, she wanted me to pick her up, she tried to share all her food with me, and when I was on the floor playing with Eli, she grabbed her blanket and snuggled with me. It was awesome.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Of course he had to start crawling to catchup to this girl!
Eli taking his sleeping pills yet?
See I told you he would start crawling,just watch out, those baby batteries don't wear out easily.
Post a Comment