Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lots of random stuff...


Just happy to be jumping
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
We woke up yesterday with no power. That's always fun, because when you have a well and no power, that means no water. Eli didn't seem to mind though; its a real good thing that all of his toys have batteries.

Yesterday Eli had another first at swim class. He took a liking to standing on the platform (see last weeks picture of Eli hanging out with the ladies) and yelling at everyone. He would stand up by himself (with his goggles on, mind you) and yell, "Ba! Ba! Ba! Baaaaa! Ba! Ba! Baaaaaaaaaa!" as if to say, "Listen here, I am Eli and I am the boss. Do you hear me? I AM THE BOSS!" Let me remind you that he had goggles on. There's NOTHING threatening about goggles, but Eli doesn't know that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much to do, so little time.