Eli and Bazil are still in the happy stage of their relationship where all they do is lick each other. Bazil loves Eli more than anyone else, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Yesterday, Kim, Eli and I braved the weather, and went shopping. I used to love to go shopping, but that is no longer the case. I hate it. HATE IT. Eli isn't a big fan of it either. Maybe that has something to do with it.
We went to Hillsdale and I bought a bunch of cute clothes for Eli. He did suprisingly well in the mall. I let him pick out some stuff...(ie I showed him the same shirt in three different colors and he either picked the closest one to him, or the one with the most tags on it) so if he doesn't like it, its his fault.
After the mall, we went to Target, and it was there that Eli got a little fussy. I bought him some new sunglasses, which he loved. The second I put them on him, he got this big smile on his face, and thought he was the coolest cat in town, which he was.
I put Eli in the cart, and for a while he seemed to like it, but after about fifteen minutes, he was completely over it and insisted on being carried around. Kim was a sweetheart and held him most of the time (Kim despises pushing the cart, which works out well because I have a primal urge to push the cart at all times. This is why our friendship works).
Kim was still holding Eli while we were in line to pay for all of our stuff. She was holding him upside down, because, well, he likes being held upside down. It was when his cute little butt was right near her face when he did what only a baby could get away with doing: he farted. Right in her face. And he didn't even apologize. Because I am his mother, I will do it for him. Kim, I'm sorry Eli farted in your face. I wish I could say that it will never happen again, but I cannot promise that. I can however advise you not to put his butt near your face. I'm sorry that it has come to this.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Could have been worse. He could have taken a leak. Or is that leek....like in the grocery store?
i heard kim loves baby farts to the face
Last I heard we were talking leaks and ramps.
He needs to go to that RAMP festival on the NC/SC border. Love them moutain ramps---goes with moonshine.
Don't worry Jen its okay.
Kim does not love baby farts to the face...but it was pretty funny, and Eli is the only one cute enough to get away with it. I guess thats what I get for holding him upside-down and swinging him around!!
Just think you will have something to tell him about when he is older and embarass him with it.
Bazil loves babies.
"I just love babies," slurp, slurp, Bazil said.
Post a Comment