Holy schmoly! Last night, Eli only woke up at 5:45 to eat(which I can handle considering I used to wake up at 4 to go to work) and I figured that he wouldn't go back to sleep. BUT HE DID! And, you know what the best part is? He woke up again at 8:22! Isn't that the best? I can totally live with that. I hope this wasn't a one shot deal, but just knowing that this CAN happen, makes all the difference in the world.
This picture makes me think that I should cut his hair. Look how long it is! If he were a girl, I would be so happy and probably shove it in a spikey ponytail on the top of her head. But he's a boy, so I don't have to worry about that. I just have to worry about not poking his eyes out with the sissors.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Needs a buzz cut! Feed that boy some ham, grits and black eyed peas and he will sleep for hours. Better yet, a goose lard sandwich.
If he eats gloose lard he'd cease being a boy and become more of a loaf baby.
HOw about limburger cheese/raw onion sandwich and wash it down with a fine cold glass of baby beer?
irreguardless , watch out for those ears! Ask Daddy why.
Jen, ignore those suggestions I think your father-in-law is a loon. You might consider a hair cut for Eli, but bring ear plugs just in case, your ears will thank you.
What the heck is goose lard??
Post a Comment