I know, I know. Not only have I not posted in a while, but when I do, I don't put up new pictures...what nerve! Well, I have myself to blame. And Franz. He put the camera in "raw" mode, which means that any picture you take has to be Photo Shopped (edited) and I don't know how to:
a) use Photo Shop
b) get the camera off of raw mode
So the upshot of this whole thing is that there are a million pictures that are stuck in my camera until Franz sets them free or I learn how to use the damn thing. I think we all know which one will come first...
ANYWAY...Back to what we're all really here for, Eli. He's doing pretty darn great. For the most part, he's been sleeping like a champ (whatever that means). He goes to bed between 7 and 7:30 and wakes up between 6 and 6:30, eats a bottle, then goes back to sleep until about 8:30. I swear, I don't know what I did to deserve so much sleep! He takes one, maybe two naps during the day, and overall, he's a happy little fella.
Yesterday, Eli, Kim, and I went to the bookstore in town, where Eli proceeded to pull all the children's books down off of a little spinner rack, and then a few chosen books were chewed and drooled on. It's a pretty good thing that I used to work there and all the staff (especially Sue) like Eli, because most stores wouldn't appreciate a baby destroying their stuff.
Because of the weather, its been pretty difficult to fit in a walk, which I can tell, Eli misses. We did manage to go on one Monday. We walked through that same neighborhood as last Friday. I was hoping to get to see my new best friend, the fat pony, but he wasn't out. But, Eli did enjoy all the roosters and dogs (it amazes me that he isn't afraid of the many rabidly barking dogs that would have gladly torn our faces off, had there not been a fence to protect us. He doesn't even bat an eye.) that we heard along the way.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I apologize that my experimentation in RAW mode has put a halt to all's viewing pleasure. It wasn't my intention. I'll set those hostage pictures free soon enough. "Free, Free, set them Free".
Sleeping and eating---sounds like a growth spurt.
It was so fun getting so see Eli crawling around the bookstore yesterday! So funny - he was stuck for so long and now he's crawling around like he knew how all along! Its so cool to see him spot something, decide he wants to drool on it, propel himself over to that spot, grab the item, pull it down, and fulfill the dream of drooling. And his beautiful smile definitely helped to cheer me up yesterday, I know he was trying! Hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment