Thursday, April 20, 2006

Better....


The boys are back in town
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
I'd have to say, today was MUCH better than the past couple of days. Eli's still not sleeping "normal" but its definately improving, which makes the overall atmosphere in the house a little more pleasant.

At home, he's been crawling up a storm...you take your eyes off of him for a few seconds, and POOF! he's gone. He's got quite an eye for cords. I think he knows that he's not supposed to play with them because every time he crawls in their direction, he turns to me and smiles, as if to say, "hey ma...look what I'm gonna do, and you can't stop me!" and then he races over to the wires and tries to stick them in his mouth. To my credit, I typically hurl myself over to him before he gets the chance to do any serious damage to himself or our sound system.

We've been going on a lot of walks lately. The massive rainfall last month makes us appreciate the sunny weather like never before. Eli really loves these walks. Today, Sona walked with us, and during our little stroll, we came across a man with two miniature poodles, who LOVED to jump all over Eli in his jogger. Thanks to Bazil, who is about twelve times the size of these dogs put together, Eli didn't even blink an eye. He's so cool.

In other news, while giving Eli a bath, he discovered my eyes. He first started playing with my eyelashes, which I thought was the most adorable thing EVER, but then the tides turned when he tried to poke my eye out, and then eyeball time was over and I had to distract him by squirting water in his face. This sounds mean, but trust me, he really likes it. What can I say? The kid is a little strange.

No comments: