Things here are just snowballing. Eli not only likes to pull himself up, but he now LETS GO to stand all by himself. Don't get me wrong, I think the longest he's gone without face planting or falling on his butt is fifteen seconds, but fifteen seconds is a long time! You've got to start somewhere, right?
Yesterday was nice. Swimming was, of course, really great. I swam with Eli this time because Franz is still a little ouchy from his shot (he's slowly getting better though!). Eli took to standing on the platform and yelling again. He's developing a sort of superior complex whenever he's on that thing. I tried to take him off so he could swim, but he wasn't interested. I told him he could stand and yell at home, but I guess he figured he didn't have this kind of audience at home and needed to take advantage of the opportunity to yell at a whole pool full of people.
For the first time EVER, we got Eli to take a nap before we went to Nani and Grandpa's house, which made for a very pleasant visit. Eli crawled, stood, and basically impressed the pants off of them (not really). We didn't get to visit them last week, so all of these milestones were new to them.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I guess he'll be walking by the time we see him!
He needs a horse pooper scooper.
Post a Comment