Well, I think we finally have this bug beat. Eli hasn't had any problems since Sunday morning, which is a good sign. He's still not eating as much as he did before he got sick, but all of us who had it didn't eat normally until a few days after we got better, so I'm not too worried about it.
Yesterday we ventured out for a walk. Eli liked being outside, and so did I. Both of us have a hard time being stuck inside, so getting some fresh air and a little exercise was a welcomed change.
Right now, I'm trying to get Eli to sleep. He's all eye rubs and yawns, but he's putting up one hell of a fight. My plan was to have him take a nap and then go to Target, but I just might skip the nap and go anyway with the hopes that he'll snooze in the car. But every time I hope he'll sleep in the car, he doesn't and then he's a monster, so I don't know. I think I'll just go.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should see my kitty in the paper bag.
Post a Comment