Nothing too exciting to report...though Eli's been going through some pretty wild mood swings that even I can't compete with. One minute, he's all smiley and giggly and happy and not at all psycho, and then out of nowhere, like he's suffering from multiple personality disorder, he becomes all screamy and whiney and crabby. I guess its because of his teeth that he's acting like this. It would be nice if I could prevent him from being in pain, but that would mean giving him Tylenol all day, and I'm not a big fan of that either. Hopefully, these suckers will come in quick and Eli can go back to being adorable and not psycho.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will personally attest to the crazy baby stage he's going through right now. I actually witnessed him talking and giggling to a carrot today right before he yelled at it. If thats not crazy, I don't know what is!! Good thing he's so cute or these mood swings would be so much harder to take!! You're doing a great job, Jen, I would have ripped my hair out by now, and I hope everyone spoils the crap out of you on behalf of Eli for your very first official Mother's Day!! Hugs and kisses!!
Yeah they better spoil you and you are doing a great job. Happy Mothers Day!
Post a Comment