Autumn made a suprise visit yesterday...its possibly the best birthday present Eli could have: a constant playmate in his cousin Summer. True to older cousin form, Eli likes to beat up on Summer and steal her stuff, though she puts up a good fight because she's bigger. But Eli has the upper hand because he has mobility on his side, so he's pretty much screwed when she can crawl.
Its amazing to see the difference in these two kids. Summer is so calm and cuddly. She has to be held all the time and cries when she's put down. Eli cries when you don't put him down. But even her cry is soft compared to Eli. He's much more energetic and loud. I sometimes forget that not all babies are like him, so it suprises me when I'm around a kid who will sit still for more than three seconds.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That just sounds all to familliar just wait until Autumn leaves the room. I just bet summer will cry her head off.
Post a Comment