The past couple of days have been a little rough. Eli's been in a mood, and I haven't had the had the patients to deal with it. However, both of us are feeling better this morning, which will hopefully be the start of a trend. For the rest of his life. If you're going to wish, wish BIG.
Eli's been crawling all over the place, finding stuff we didn't even know we had. We'll plop him down in one room, leave for two seconds, to come back to a room without Eli. He's a fast little sucker, I'll give him that. But, we do have one thing on our side: he grunts when he crawls, so if we can't find him, all we have to do is listen really carefully, and he'll turn up grunting somewhere. I don't know what we'd do if he were silent.
Oh! And I almost forgot! Eli ate his first handful of cat food yesterday! Awwwwwww!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Has he used the litter box yet?
Does he think he's part dog? I hope he doesn't take up barking Bazil would be confused.
Post a Comment