Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Does the fun ever start?


Does the fun ever start?
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Yesterday we filled the sand turtle with, you guessed it, sand! We also bought a bunch of sand toys that we thought Eli would really love. We were wrong. We put Eli in the sand box, and he just sat there, and didn't know what to do with himself. And not in the "there's so much fun to be had, where do I start" sense. In the, "why did you put me in here, what did I do to deserve this" sense.

After a while of Sona and I playing with the toys, hoping that he would want to get in on the fun, he started chewing on the sand rake, which was followed by chewing on sand. That was pretty much the extent of it. Maybe if we put him in there more often, he'll start to like it, like sand boxes are an acquired taste.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess maybe sandboxes are an acquired thing but he will get the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

Buy the kid some rockets and fireworks. He will learn what a sandbox is for!

Anonymous said...

Killian is at it again.

Anonymous said...

"Dig for Gold"! $800 and ounce.

Anonymous said...

And dont give any to Killian keep it for yourself kid.