Eli's all over the place now. It's tiring just watching him. His current favorite activities include:
Spinning the globe
Attacking the fish tank
Spinning the wheels on his stroller
Swinging
Licking the floor
Climbing up pretty much everything
Licking the phone
Playing in the cat food bowls
Playing in the cat water bowl
Finding fans
Spinning in his jumper
He never spends too much time doing any one of these things, as he feels his time is better spent alternating between at least three of them all at once. I think he does it just to make me crazy, and its working. Its now impossible for me to get anything done with him awake as all of my time is spent chasing after him. I am dreading the day he starts walking. Let me re-phrase that. I am dreading the day he starts running. Because that's just how he is.
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is not counting the money yet?
Checking his stock account daily!
Post a Comment