Friday, June 30, 2006

GOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!


GOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
This morning, Franz and Eli watched World Cup soccer, and in a comeback, Germany beat Argentina. Poor Eli, any time Franz would get excited about something happening in the game, he would stop whatever it was that he was doing, and scramble towards me. In that sense, maybe it would have been better if Germany lost, just to spare Eli the yelling in the future.

Eli's been doing better...still not so great on the naps, but nighttime is leaps and bounds from where it used to be. One step at a time, I suppose.

Eli is now into the phase of freaking out whenever Franz or I leave. Last night, I got to get away for a dinner with some friends, and when I went to kiss Eli goodbye, he freaked out. Sona said that it took forever for him to calm down, and the only thing that made him calm down was her playing dead. How does that make him feel better? I don't get it. This morning, he did the same thing when Franz left for work. He cried and kept wanting Franz to hold him, obviously with the mindset that he might take Eli with him. Its really cute right now, because for the longest time, I wasn't that sure that Eli liked me. But as it turns out, he likes me, he really really likes me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you are a future soccer mom?

Anonymous said...

What a lucky guy Eli is to have his Auntie Sona. Sorry about Germany Franz from what I saw it was a great game.