For Father's Day, Franz, Eli, and Grandpa went to the A's game. This was Eli's first baseball game. I think Ravi was a little nervous that Eli would freak out about the all the loud noises, but Eli was a trooper. Franz said that Eli loved having all the people around him, where there're endless adoring possibilities. Franz recorded the game at home, just in case they got on TV, but the efforts were fruitless. However, we've got a second chance, as next week we're going to the Giants game, so if you're interested, it starts at 1:05. This is our goal...to get our kid on TV. When did we become those parents?
After the game, the boys went back to Nani and Grandpa's house, and met up with Nani and me. We decided to make lasagna, Eli most favorite of all meals. Yes, we knew it was Father's Day, and we should have made something that Franz and Ravi liked, but in all reality, Eli is still higher ranked on the Please-O-Meter, and gets whatever he wants, as he is willing to throw the bigger fit. Sorry, guys, maybe scream louder next time.
I hope that Franz had a nice Father's Day. He sure deserves it. He works so hard so I can stay home and take care of Eli, which is sometimes really hard, but is the only way I want to spend my time. He is a wonderful father, and Eli is such a lucky boy to have a Dad like Franz. But I think Eli knows that. Everytime Franz walks into a room, Eli giggles and kicks his feet with excitement. I can say with confidence, that Franz is Eli's favorite person, and sometimes I get jealous about that, but who can blame the little guy, as Franz is my favorite person too. Happy Father's Day. We love you.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Franz!!
Sweetheart, thank you very much for the Happy F. Day post and Kim too! It warmed my heart reading all those nice things about me... and how appreciated I am. Thank you! I'm sure Eli's favorite person will rotate occasionally, but I hope to keep myself in the top 5 for, well..., forever because he'll always be my favorite little guy.
Thanks!
Shake any money out??
Glad you had a great time I guess the boys of summer have arrived!!
Post a Comment