Monday, October 03, 2005

Hanging on by a string (or two)


Hanging on by a string (or two)
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
The other night, Franz was playing the guitar for Eli (which he loves) and Eli decided to join in. He just took a hold of those strings and didn't let go.

Things have been a little rough the past couple of days. While I almost got a normal night's sleep on Friday night (Eli slept until 6:30, yay me!) he's been a total crank butt during the day. I hope this is just because of his shots and not because he's naturally a fuss bucket. That would make me sad.

We have figured out that when Eli's fussy, he calms down when we go on a hike. Franz bought a backpack carrier thing that Eli loves. We went out Sunday, and at home he was super fussy, but as soon as we started hiking, he was silent, like someone gagged him. It was great. So for a little sanity, I think I'm going to try to take him on a hike every day. I don't know what I'll do when it rains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trick must be to take him hiking while playing a guitar---and have a jumper along too.

Anonymous said...

I wish that were possible! Eli would be so happy if it were.

Franz said...

Eli really dug playing the muted tones.