Thursday, October 20, 2005

Why isn't my dad home yet?


Someone left this on my porch
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Franz told me that he should come home today, but he hasn't even called yet, so I guess he'll be here tomorrow. Eli and I are very sad about this. I think I just throw Eli into it because it makes me sound less pathetic. Or maybe I sound more pathetic. Whatever.

Let me ask you, how could he stay away from this cute little guy? Look at him! He's adorable! Shouldn't he be rushing home? I think so!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad Franz came home last night! Eli looks so cute in this picture!! Love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Moon shine run is over?

Anonymous said...

His eyes just say I miss you Dad!Where are you!

Anonymous said...

Git out them cards and beer pard.