Friday, October 14, 2005

My little chickadee


My little chickadee
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
I had no idea how hard it was to get a Halloween costume. I saw several that I liked a few weeks ago (lobster, chicken, bee, monkey) but decided to hold out. Not a good idea. I went back to the stores that carried these costumes, and they were all gone! All that was left was stupid pumpkin outfits. I don't get it! Halloween is over two weeks away! Why are all the costumes gone?

Well, I went to the one place where I knew there would be costumes left....the costume store, unheard of, I know. But even there the costume selection was a little thin. So my choices were, dragon (too Barney like. Purple and green), Monkey (too expensive, $40, no thank you!), banana, and chickadee. So, I went with chickadee. I think I made the right choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a natural! Yellow is his color! I want to see a pic in the honey bear too!Happy Halloweening !My little chickadee

Anonymous said...

Oh. my. gosh. CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!