Today Eli and I went to Target. Why is it that I cannot leave that place without a new toy/outfit for Eli? I picked up this caterpillar that sings and makes animal noises. Eli loves it. He has yet to figure out how to make it work, but he has figured out that he loves to bite it's head. He can't get enough of that.
Eli has gone back to waking up at least four times during the night. And today he really doesn't feel like taking a nap, which should mean that tonight will be a total blast. You would think that if he doesn't sleep well during the day that he would sleep great at night. That is where you would be wrong. The worse he sleeps during the day, the worse it is at night. I am doomed...
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment