For the past month or so, I've been reading Eli "Goodnight Moon" just before bed. At first, he would stare at me and that was pretty much it, but it was a lot better than him screaming. Now, when I read the book, he gives me a grin as soon as I read the first sentence, which is so awsome.
Tonight, he was a little fussy, and so when I put him in his crib, he started to cry. But as soon as I started to read, "In the great green room...", he stopped, looked up at me with those huge blue eyes, and gave me the usual smile. He was quiet through the whole book, and as soon as I shut it, he turned the tears back on. I was almost tempted to read it all night. Almost.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment