Eli spent a little more time in his walker today, and he's now somewhat mobile! Like in this picture, he gets his legs together and shoves himself forward. I thought he would be really happy with himself, but he acts like he's always been able to do this and its no big deal.
I almost don't want to write this because I'm afraid I'll jinx it, but Eli's been sleeping a lot better. Last night he slept from about 8 until just a little after 4. He then went back to sleep until 6:40 and then finally got up at about 8. I hope this is a new trend and not just a break in the storm.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I knew I shouldn't have written about him sleeping better. Recently, I've been going to bed after 11, and tonight, I decided that because he's been sleeping better that I should try going to bed earlier, so I went to sleep at 10. He's already woken up twice, and now its just after 1 and he wont go back to sleep. Thanks for making me a liar Eli.
Give the boy some cards and let him play 21.
Can he shove the groceries and beer around?
Post a Comment