Saturday, October 15, 2005

Grandma Dill's Baby Bear


Baby Bear
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Per Grandma Dill's request, this is Eli in the bear costume that she bought for him. He's pretty darn cute in it.

Today we went to the Pumpkin Fest and I was a big dummy and forgot the camera, so sorry, there're no pictures of Eli surrounded by tons of people wearing orange.

Eli did suprisingly well, even through the haunted house (Which in retrospect, wasn't a smart move on our part. Could have really gone bad for us. Thank god for all the flashing lights that kept Eli distracted from all the screaming.). But the crowd got too big for us to enjoy anything, so we took off, as navigating with a huge stroller through hundreds of people really isn't that fun.

Franz is leaving tomorrow on a five to six day hiking trip to the Lost Coast in Northern California. I am so sad. Eli is really going to miss him, but not as much as I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest Bear I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

When Franz was a youngin, he decided to kick all the "monsters" in the haunted house that came to get him. He was a bit scared and wanted out!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. This is totally MAGNUM right here. How is he so adorable, HOW?!