Today pretty much sucked. It all started with Eli not sleeping very well last night. The little bugger woke up 5 times, which makes for a very unrested mom. Add to this waiting in a cramped doctor's office for forty minutes so someone can stab Eli four times, and you get two very unhappy people. I have to say that Eli did very well under the circumstances (I did too, I wanted so bad to cry, but somehow held it together). He cried big ole plump tears when he was given the shots, but fell right to sleep as soon as we got in the car.
But this pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day. Eli was sleepy and cranky, and I was the same. Hopefully tonight he will sleep(please, oh please, just make him sleep).
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment