Up until a few days ago, if you would have asked me, I would have told you that bibs were a total waste of fabric. I have a whole bunch of them just sitting in a drawer, taking up space.
Boy was I wrong. Eli now drools all over the place. I'll hold him and look down only to find gobs of spit all over my hands, shirt, pants, or anything else in a three foot radius. Its disgusting. Except for the spit bubbles. Those are cute. I have yet to capture that, but when I do, I'm sure that you'll agree with me. Spit bubbles equal cute. Drool equals gross.
An added bonus of the bib, is that Eli now has something new to chew on. Look at how happy he is!
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jen, this is a really cool picture of Eli! His expression is priceless!
Well stuff my mouth....
Post a Comment