Tuesday, September 06, 2005

WHAT??!!


My two boys
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
This is what I walked into just a few moments ago. When Eli is napping, I like to keep his door slightly open so he doesn't wake up when I come in to check on him. Apparently, Mister took advantage of this. I knew that if I tried to take the cat out of the crib I was running the chance of waking up Eli, so I let him stay.

Anyway...Eli is in dire need of this nap because for the last two days he's been screaming because HE'S GETTING TEETH! I was shocked. Grandma Dill was playing with him, and he scarted screaming for no reason (normal...he's a baby) and noticed when Eli had his mouth wide open that his two bottom teeth are coming in. I am so sad! I wanted to have a gummy baby smile for at least three more months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet blankey. :) I can't believe he's getting teeth already!! Maybe he'll do like I did and slip in the bathtub and knock his front teeth out waaaay before they're ready and then have goofy gummy smile for years. I wouldn't recommend it, though. It made for a lot of dorky pictures that haunt me now!!

Franz said...

I knew you would notice the blanket! He sleeps with it every day. Mister seems to have taken a liking to it too!