Saturday, September 17, 2005

Maybe ratings on video games aren't so bad...

Today Eli had swim lessons again. This time Franz went in the water with him. I'm so sad that I forgot to bring the camera because Eli was having such a good time! We are making progress; when Eli went under water, he didn't throw a fit! When he came up, he just looked kind of confused and coughed a little, but no screaming! We are so proud.

After the lesson was over, I took Eli into the dressing room to get him changed. I put him down on the changing table and he of course, started to scream. A little boy, who I would guess was about four, came up to us and pointed at Eli and said, "Maybe some guy killed him with a gun." Wow! What do you say to something like that? My only response was, "Uh...no. No one killed him with a gun." And before he had a chance to say anything else totally weird, his mom escorted him to whatever trench he came from.

No comments: