So, as I have recently posted, Eli has been sick. Last night, during one of the six times he woke up (grrrrr) the breathing monitor went off. Well, that got me out of bed. I woke up Franz and by the time we got to his room, Eli was coughing, but breathing again. It was at this time that I decided to take him to the doctor.
His appointment was at 3:30 this afternoon, and all up until we left, he was cranky and coughing and sneezing like the sick little child he is. Well, as soon as we got into the doctor's office, he became the most charming and unsick baby in the world. He was flirting with the nurses and the doctor and not sounding sick at all. Not one cough, not one sneeze. I looked like I was nuts taking such a healthy baby to the doctor.
And you know what the worst part was? Just as I heard the door shut behind the doctor as she left, Eli started coughing. I swear, he does this on purpose.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He just needed to add so excitment to his life ! What a Ham.
He needs a Jack D's special! Cures anything.
He needs a Jack D's special! Cures anything.
Doctor lady said the cold wasn't in his chest (good)! Although he slept horribly again last night, he's much better one day later.
Post a Comment