One of Franz's co-workers lent us this jumper. Eli likes that he has choices to meet his jumping needs. Today was spent going back and forth between his jumpy swing and this thing.
Eli's fondness for jumping is not exclusive to these contraptions. No, he pretty much likes to jump everywhere. Today we went out to coffee with Kim, and usually Eli just stays in his carseat carrier, happy to be out of the house, but this time it wasn't long before he cried until I took him out and let him jump on my lap. Bath time has also been converted to jumping time, which can be sort of scary for me because I'm always afraid that I'm going to drop him, as a wet baby is a slippery baby.
I am hoping that all of this jumping will lead to him sleeping better at night. Last night wasn't terrible, but wasn't great either. I wonder when it will be before I get to sleep through the night. Anyone care to make a friendly wager as to when that might be? My guess is in two years (better to over shoot than to guess too early and disappoint myself...).
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh shit, Jack and the jumpin beans. Pass the tequila.
Hi all,
My guess is that if you can start giving him some cereal before bed time that you would get him to sleep. He is growong so fast and it wuld stay with him . It would be rice or oatmeal with some breast milk . One of the single grains . Baby ceral in the box.Def. between 4-6 months . Peds recomend.
Post a Comment