Today Eli had his first swim lesson, and for the most part, he loved it. The class was really small today, only one other baby named Sam (who freaked out and had to leave early). We sang songs(which became weird when Eli and I were the only ones left, as neither of us knew the words), played on the magic carpet, and the worst (for Eli) went under water. He was not a fan of that at all. Yep. Really hates going under water. Screamed his pretty little head off. Then we got out of the pool ten minutes early.
My favorite part of the day was when I realized that Franz kept Eli's diaper on under his swim diaper. Those puppies are quite absorbant, let me tell you. I would guess that the soaking diaper added a good two pounds to Eli. Hilarious.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey mah, where is my life jacket....
At least you know he didn't pee in the pool?!
Post a Comment