We have found a new hobby here at the Dill house: bouncing. We tried putting Eli in the bouncer a while back, but he was just too small and his head would bobble around and then he would scream. Personally, I would too. But now that Eli's grown, he can bounce all he wants (which has turned out to be around fifteen minutes that I am guarenteed to have scream free). He doesn't fit in the bouncer perfectly just yet, but I found that if you shove a pillow behind him, he does just fine.
Just as an update to yesterday's post, Eli slept much better. Only woke up three times as opposed to six. I cannot tell you what a difference that makes. I didn't want to kill anyone today, which was a plus.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gonna loin to give da boid!
Post a Comment