Franz stayed home sick from work again, so Eli got a little extra dad time. Eli's officially sick too. Poor little guy, he's coughing and sneezing and drooling and his eyes are all super goopy. He kind of looks like a Marine that just got out of the gas chamber at boot camp. All of this makes for one cranky baby. So, we thought that covering him up with toys would make him feel better, because I know when I'm sick, I love to be covered in Care Bears, elephants, and bears dressed as frogs. Doesn't everyone?
I keep wondering if I should take him to the doctor, but I really just think its a cold and there's nothing much a doctor can do. If it keeps up for much longer, I guess I'll break down and go, but I hope it doesn't have to come to that.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi All,
Wait a couple days .It could develop into an ear infection in which case he would need antibiotics. Or if he gets a temp.
Hi sweetie...I hope you're feeling better! Eli is being a crank butt, and is coughing up a storm. If you can, I hope you get to come home early so you can sit and fester with the rest of your infected family. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Love you!
Jen
Post a Comment