Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tea and rug burns


My beautiful boy
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
We enjoyed a really nice President's three day weekend. Suprisingly, Franz had Monday off, so we decided to go to Golden Gate Park's Japanese Tea Garden with Nani and Great Grandma. I'm sorry to report that I don't have any pictures of the trip because Franz took pictures with a camera that uses actual FILM, and has yet to finish the roll. But when we do get them developed, I'll put them up, rest assured.

All in all, we had a wonderful time (despite some parking issues, and the tea incident). Eli loves being outside so much now! I wish we lived closer to the park, because there's so much to see!

Yesterday Eli didn't do much. We were supposed to go to Lisa's playgroup, but I felt that since Eli didn't get a chance to nap much during the weekend, that this would be a good time to play catch up, so we didn't go. Eli spent most of the day sleeping, which was a nice break for me. Though all the daytime napping really messed up his bedtime; he didn't go to sleep until after 8:30!

You can kind of see from this picture a red blotch in the middle of Eli's forehead. Franz and Sona watched last night, so I was suprised to find this on his head this morning. I called Franz at work and asked him about it, and he said that he thought it might be rug burn from Eli crawling on his head. I hope this kid learns to crawl before he rubs all the skin off his face.

2 comments:

Franz said...

I think Eli will burrow before he crawls. If we put him out in the garden, he'll tunnel away from us.... until he hits a rock of course.

Anonymous said...

Does it any hoarder and he will lose his hair.