Friday, February 17, 2006

Eli's version of "Magnum"


Eli's version of "Magnum"
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
I have what seems like a million pictures of Eli with this face. Apparently, his new thing is to make this face whenever he sees the camera: chin out, lips open but terse, and eyes wide open. I don't know what this is all about, but its pretty funny.

Let me give you the crawling update: he doesn't. He sure tries real hard, though. I think his head is just too big for his little body still because everytime you put him on his belly, he does one of two things: kicks his legs out while dropping his head to the ground and scooting forward on his face or he just gives up and rolls over. He has yet to realize that he needs his belly off the ground in order to really go anywhere.

Today I tried propping his legs and arms under him, and for a brief moment, he rocked back and forth, like he was about to start going somewhere, and in the end, I suppose he did. Straight down. On his face. At this rate, he's going to look like he's been chasing parked cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some get it and some take alittle longer.I think he gets it but wants to see your reaction!I will do it mtself Mom."chuckle,chuckel"

Anonymous said...

He is getting ready for Hollyworm. Get him an agent.