Eli's new favorite thing is to scream like he's auditioning for a B horror film during all waking hours of the day. He screams at everything: keys, his feet, food, his bottle, all our animals, me. I don't think I'm helping, as my first reaction is to scream back at him. He thinks this is the funniest thing in the world, which makes him scream more. It has become apparent that I really need to grow up. Damn.
On a happier note, Eli slept until 6:20 this morning. I actually got a normal night's sleep for the first time, in, well, I have no idea. Since before he was born, so, I don't know, ten months? I think I'm being conservative with that estimate. I don't want to get my hopes too high, because it would be too much to ask that sleeping eight hours in a row on a regular basis be the norm, but maybe I could bargin for like once a week. That's not asking too much.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on the full night's sleep - that is amazing! And you were being conservative with the 10 month estimate - you weren't sleeping well for at least 2 months before you had him! Yes, I experienced the screaming yesterday in Starbucks...he's definitely loud!! It's funny because its so random - adults don't have the freedom to just scream at the top of their lungs in a crowded place whenever they feel like it - not without people thinking they're crazy, anyways!
He knows he gets a reaction out of people and animals. He has learned something new----A fad for a few months.
Post a Comment