Thursday, February 02, 2006

See? Eli wants noodles too!


See? Eli wants noodles too!
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
I have a problem, or better yet, Kim and I have a problem. We are letting our noodle obsession get the best of us. Yes, we drove all the way to Santa Cruz again for the afore mentioned noodles. But we are not alone. Eli likes them too. So there.

Two days ago (and again, I suck as I forgot my camera!) we went to our first playgroup at Lisa's house. Eli was one of the youngest babies there (there were about eight, I think), but we still had a nice time. I think Eli was a litte overwhelmed, as he clung to me like never before. I swear, I had a different baby. It was nice to meet all the moms, and see what Eli's going to be like in a couple of months (if he'll ever get off his belly and CRAWL already!). Thanks Lisa for having us over!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that ole Phoy Phuey stuff.

Franz said...

Ummmmmmm, weird asian noodle place is good. The addiction is all Christmas Linstrom's fault!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't....opps.

Anonymous said...

Come anytime you want. I'm glad you had a good time!! Sorry that we could visit a little more.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Made out of soy stuff?