Sunday, February 12, 2006

Eli riding the dolphin


Eli riding the dolphin
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
At Eli's swimming pool, there's a small playground, and yesterday for the first time, Eli rode the dolphin. He had a pretty good time, but it wasn't nearly as fun as swimming.

I swam with Eli, and as another first, Eli performed the butterfly. He had the kick totally down, and his arms were a'flailin'. He was so good, that the swim teacher gave Eli fins, which made him want to eat his feet more than anything else.

After swimming, Nani, Grandpa, Auntie Sona, Franz, Eli and I went out to lunch at San Benito house. We had a nice time there (they still have the best sandwiches EVER) and after we ate in the taxidermy filled bar, we visited their beautiful garden. We placed Eli on a blanket, but all he wanted to do was eat the grass. It then became Grandpa's goal in life to prevent Eli from doing that, which was a battle that Franz and I didn't have the energy to fight. We figure that the grass is probably safer than most of the stuff we have in our house. We could be wrong though, its happened before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they have Dolphin bumper air cars? Hang on for the Big Ram! Get the boarding gear out, we are going to sink that thing!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like Grandma in this one !