Friday, February 10, 2006

A blatant refusal to nap


A blatant refusal to nap
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Eli and I have been playing "battle of the wills" for the past hour now. He's being the biggest fuss butt, topped with the eyelids full of cement, and when he's like that, all he needs is a little nap and then everything's fine. Not according to him, apparently. I've been trying to get him to sleep, and he's just not having it. He's even resorted to rolling in his stomach, as if to say, "Look lady, you know how much I hate being on my stomach, and I would rather be on my stomach than take one of your stupid naps."

And so the war begins...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you must be really tortured right now, but this is a very funny and cute picture!! Hope he finally went to sleep!

Anonymous said...

All in a day's work? Too much of a nap and he is up playing computer games until 2 AM?

Anonymous said...

I guess he doesn't take after Grandma the nap queen!

Anonymous said...

He needs a P... bedtime story.

Anonymous said...

Need to start letting him take those oranges to bed. He may think it is game time.