Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not a good representation of today

Because Eli gets distracted by the stupid orange light, I have to make noises and eye contact when taking his picture in order to get a smile. And when I do that, I don't take good pictures, but I put this up anyway just to show people that Eli does in fact smile.

This being said, Eli spent most of today NOT smiling. He was a big fan of screaming, actually. Not really into taking a nap, even though he was impossibly tired. It was awful. Had we owned a waffle iron, I would have gladly beat myself with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck, make some waffles for him to eat. He would be fine.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, he looks older in this picture, how weird!! Love the "tool" shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

Eli is 8 months old today, holy cow!! He was so cute in his swim class yesterday!! Like a little swimming monkey and Jen was the tree he wanted to climb!