Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!


This is Eli sleeping....
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Our New Year was not so eventful, but fun all the same. Franz went to a party while Sona, Kim, Eli and I stayed home and watched trashy TV. Eli didn't make it to midnight, so we decided to visit and give him a New Year's kiss and this is what we found. I had no idea that he slept this way. This would explain why he never has his covers on! Thanks again Kim for taking this picture!

On New Year's day, Franz and Eli went for a walk using Eli's new jogger. Apparently its comfortable as Eli slept most of the time. We're sad that we won't go for a walk today because of all the rain...maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It musbe gas! But then again, the mummy wrap pulls on his scrotum.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe he sleeps like this!! So funny!! Thanks again for having me over!! I had a great time!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Anonymous said...

Boy eating his chitlins yet?