Thursday, January 12, 2006

Moving up in the world: the debut of upper teeth

Yesterday, I felt the beginnings of a top front tooth! I hope those puppies come in soon, because they've been giving Eli such a hard time, which in turn, has been giving everyone else a hard time. Poor little guy, he wakes up several times through the night because his gums are sore. There's not a whole lot I can do at two in the morning, except give him some Oragel, which he gags on every time and then screams. Its not much fun for anyone envolved. But it works enough to get him to go back to sleep for a little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO, he doesn't look cross-eyed, jerk!! Ed does look like a big fat piggy in the background, though!! I'll see you crazy kids (plus a new tooth) later today!

Anonymous said...

A little big of Jack helps too.